Friday 24 April 2015

Long time, no see

Hey there, everyone!

Sorry I haven't posted in so long, my life has been very busy.

Another one of my sisters (who lives in America right now) will hopefully be coming to live here in Australia with Melody and I later this year.

I'm currently helping Mother design and sew a new clothing line for Winter to sell in her Etsy shop. I've come up with some really great designs so far, and it's going to be so nice to see them once they're all made up.

Winter is definitely not my favourite time of year and far as fashion goes, because everything seems so drab and boring compared to spring and summer. In warmer weather, you can wear pretty floral sundresses and such, but in winter it seems I get stuck with wearing long-sleeved dark-coloured dresses underneath my grey woolen coat. It's quite a sad fact, really.

After our winter clothing line has come out, I'm going to be designing one for spring and summer, which I'm sure will be a lot prettier and more fun.

What kind of clothes would you like to buy from our shop?
Please let me know in the comments!


5 comments:

  1. I didn't know you had a shop! What is it called? I think I would most likely buy doll shorts from your shop. Love your blog :)

    -Izzy (foreverlovedolls.blogspot.ca)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Here's a link: https://www.etsy.com/your/shops/TheSmallSeamstress
      I don't know if it will actually work, because I haven't listed anything or opened the shop yet.
      Thanks for letting me know! I love wearing shorts :)
      ~Ruthie
      xox

      Delete
  2. Yay! Hi Ruthie! I missed you!
    Well, my girls like dresses, but since it's winter I'd say wool/felt (or faux wool) coats, something like this:
    https://www.pinterest.com/pin/10273905376075528/
    Or this:
    https://www.pinterest.com/pin/10273905375884798/

    Also, the majority of AG Fans are in countries such as the US, and it is summer here from about May-August. :) So maybe you could make winter and summer clothes? IDK, but I'm less likely to buy winter clothes in the middle of (our) summer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Kathleen!
      That was super helpful, thanks a lot :)

      Delete
    2. Hi!
      You're welcome! It's always weird to me that you're just about to enter into winter.....I can't imagine it being summer on Christmas!

      Delete

Hey person on the internet, thanks so much for commenting on my blog, your comments and opinions are really important to me, but please no:
Swearing
Use of OMG
Text language
Anything that may be offensive to others.
I want to keep my blog a nice, safe place on the internet that everyone can view, so please help me by following these rules for your comments.
Thank you!
~Ruthie xo