Sunday 19 October 2014

Whoa! I haven't posted for like, months. Sorry about that :/
Again, school and dance practise.
Sooo, I turned 13 on August 22, yippee!
I got:
An AG doll (finally!), Felicity Merriman
Some orange ballet flats
A new practise dress
Pictures coming later for those.
Melly finally had enough money for Elizabeth, so she has her now. Elizabeth is such a cutie, her and Felicity are B.F.F's.
Hang on, let me post a pic of them together….
There we go. Aren't they just adorable? This one is from a photo-shoot Mother and I did with the dolls a while ago. I'll post the rest another time.
But before my birthday, I went with Mother to visit her Grandparents in VIC. It was lots of fun, and I have photos of that as well, but I'll post them later.
After my birthday, Mother had an Irish dance concert. I didn't get to go see it, but she showed me the video and photos from it. I loved her costume! She had a purple velvet top with fluttery sleeves, a black satin skirt, a silver tiara and black tights.
Not a lot has happened since then. My best friend isn't here right now, he's on holiday (for six weeks, grrrr…), but he'll be back in a couple more weeks. I keep telling myself, just two more weeks and you'll see him again, now one week and 6 days, etc. So, yeah. Time's been passing pretty slowly lately.
I'm starting tap lessons next year, which will be tons of fun! I can't wait! Mother's going to order me some tap shoes at some stage soon so I'll have them for when I start.
Oh yeah, and at the start of July, I went to an English Country Dancing ball with my friends, we all had lots of fun together (pics of my ball gown coming soon as well.)! I saw Josefina, Julie, Marie-Grace and Saige there. We had a great time, except that poor Marie-Grace lost her fan :(
Anyway, I'd better go now.
Ttyl!


4 comments:

  1. I heard about you on Doll Diaries. Anyway, question: Do you plan on posting more frequently? This is because I love the posts I've seen and I'd like to see more of them more often!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm planning and hoping to, but I've been really busy lately. I'm glad you like my blog so much!
      ~Ruthie
      xoxo

      Delete
  2. It's ok if you're busy! I'll always be waiting for them whenever you do post! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Mother is going away for a camp soon, and won't be back until the new year, but hopefully I will be able to start posting properly again sometime after all that is over.
      ~Ruthie
      xoxo

      Delete

Hey person on the internet, thanks so much for commenting on my blog, your comments and opinions are really important to me, but please no:
Swearing
Use of OMG
Text language
Anything that may be offensive to others.
I want to keep my blog a nice, safe place on the internet that everyone can view, so please help me by following these rules for your comments.
Thank you!
~Ruthie xo