Sunday 26 April 2015

Easter Dress

Mother had a busy day sewing today, and I finally got an Easter dress!

Easter was ages ago now, but better late than never!

Here are some photos of me wearing my new dress.

It was made with the simplified bodice from the Tokyo Libby Blossom Dress from Liberty Jane. It's a really pretty pattern, and fits well, except that a bit had to be added on to the back bodice pieces so they would join at the back.

There are also some photos of flowers from our garden, and none of the photos have been edited yet, but I think they look okay without it.

Which photo do you like best?





































No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey person on the internet, thanks so much for commenting on my blog, your comments and opinions are really important to me, but please no:
Swearing
Use of OMG
Text language
Anything that may be offensive to others.
I want to keep my blog a nice, safe place on the internet that everyone can view, so please help me by following these rules for your comments.
Thank you!
~Ruthie xo