Monday 23 June 2014

Park Princess


Hi everyone!
Well, I finally got time to do another post on my blog. I've been so busy with school and dance practice that I haven't really had time for much else lately!
Just over a week ago, we went to the park for a picnic. I wanted to play fashion models, so Mother took along a camera to take some photos of me. Which do you like best?
Love,



I love trees!

Look at me!
Do you like the lighting on this one? it was actually not meant to be like that, but I think it turned out really nice!

Close-up.

Another angle.

Under a tree.

Close-up.

Queen of the Fall! (It's winter now, but there are still leaves everywhere.)
(The special effect on this one was achieved by throwing leaves across the camera at the last minute. It took a few goes to get it as good as we wanted though!)

Pretty face-shot.

4 comments:

  1. love all of them but my favorite pic is the third last one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, the last one is one of my favourites, too!
      ~Ruthie <3

      Delete
  2. I love the last one, third last one, and forth one. When will you start posting again? I nominated you for the beachy blog award. Check it out at my blog foreverlovedolls.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Izzy!
      Thanks, I'm glad you like them!
      I've been meaning to post for ages, but will be getting back to it this week, and should have another post up by Saturday, but probably sooner.
      Cool, I'll check that out!
      ~Ruthie <3

      Delete

Hey person on the internet, thanks so much for commenting on my blog, your comments and opinions are really important to me, but please no:
Swearing
Use of OMG
Text language
Anything that may be offensive to others.
I want to keep my blog a nice, safe place on the internet that everyone can view, so please help me by following these rules for your comments.
Thank you!
~Ruthie xo