Friday 20 June 2014

Fashion Friday, Week 3-Cozy and casual winter outfits

Hi all,
Last week was so hectic that I didn't end up posting Fashion Friday! I'm really sorry about that, I was just so busy! Anyway, let's get started, shall we?

1. American Girl Doll Clothes 18'' Pleated Houndstooth Skirt and Ruffle Brown Knit Shirt from My Dressed Up Doll. I really like this outfit, because I think it goes together really well, but can also be used separately to mix and match with other things you already have.

2. Slouch Cardigan, Plaid Skirt & T-Shirt Outfit For American Girl Or Similar 18-Inch Dolls
from Angel Kisses Boutique. This is just adorable, is it not? The cardigan would look great with some jeans, too!

3. 18" American Girl Doll Clothes - Green Wool Winter Coat
from Sew Exquisite One. Sew cute! It reminds me of Nellie. Even though this is more of a historical/vintage outfit, I would definitely still wear it!

4. American Girl Doll Clothes, Red and White Pleated Skirt Outfit with accessories.
From Button And Bow Boutique. What a cute way to dress up a plain shirt! I love how they did the shaped ruffle and red flower, it really ties it in with the skirt.

5. Doll Coat for American Girl 18" Doll Knit Taupe Coat with Black Fur Hooded Jacket Toy. From Snowflake Boutique. This coat is not only super adorable, but also looks very soft and warm! I love the furry trim.

6. American Girl Camouflage Snowflake 4 Piece Christmas Set - Skirt, Shirt, Ruffle Scarf, Headband
From Aunt Sissy Originals. What more can I say about this outfit? I love the lacy scarf, and the fact that green is a pretty yet neutral colour that goes with almost everything, so again, you could mix and match all of these pieces.

Well, folks, that's it for this week of fashion Friday! Check back next time, when I'll be looking at vintage inspired clothing.

Au Revior!








P.S. There may be a shortage of posts for a while, as I had photos ready but the SD card went walkabout and now I can't find it :( sorry! I really hope it turns up soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey person on the internet, thanks so much for commenting on my blog, your comments and opinions are really important to me, but please no:
Swearing
Use of OMG
Text language
Anything that may be offensive to others.
I want to keep my blog a nice, safe place on the internet that everyone can view, so please help me by following these rules for your comments.
Thank you!
~Ruthie xo