Friday 30 May 2014

Fashion Friday, Week 1









1.Who doesn't love owls? This adorable skirt is from Clarisses Closet.
2. I love the ombre effect on these, they're so pretty! These pretty skirts are from Maddie's Girls.
3. These pyjamas look really comfy and cute with their wrap style. They are from Doll Petite Couture.
4. I love the capelet and hat! They are so pretty, and are a colour that would match practically anything. They are from Love Ellie Bean.
5. This is a really pretty dress, I love the unique design, and the colour. Also, the little belt really helps tie it in nicely.  This gorgeous dress is from Lorelie Creations.

And that's it for this week of Fashion Friday. Join me next week when I'll be looking at some pretty party dresses!

Sincerely,







2 comments:

  1. Hey, just found your blog and love it. Will this blog have historical ruthie posts, cuz I would love it if it did. By the way, check out my blog foreverlovedolls.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It might, it might not. Some posts will probably be historical, but some may not be. I don't know yet! I checked out your blog and it's great!
      Ruthie
      xo

      Delete

Hey person on the internet, thanks so much for commenting on my blog, your comments and opinions are really important to me, but please no:
Swearing
Use of OMG
Text language
Anything that may be offensive to others.
I want to keep my blog a nice, safe place on the internet that everyone can view, so please help me by following these rules for your comments.
Thank you!
~Ruthie xo